1) Throttle Stops and trans brakes are allowed in all classes
2) 5.80 classs will run on a .400 pro tree...6.40 & 7.00 classes will use a .500 pro tree.
3) 1 buy back (first or second round)
4) Bye runs are kept until you "use it or lose it".
a) 1st round bye is determined by racer closest to the index without going under in qualifying.
b) After the first round, bye runs are based on best reaction time from previous round.
5) Only 1 bye per racer, unless all other racers left have had a bye.
6) Left side steer vehicles and door cars only.
7) If the racer is a member of ADRA before the start of the event, and wins the event they will receive $50 bonus money from ADRA
There will be a point series ran by ADRA at all these events. If you are a member of ADRA at the start of the race you will earn points for that event!
Please check out their website for more information on joining ADRA for the 2019 race season. https://www.adraindex.com
We look forward to having a great first year of index racing at Twin City Raceway!